Dr. Surya Kant
MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist),FCCP (U.S.A.), FACP (USA), FRCP (London), FRCP (Glasgow), FGAPIO, FAPSR, FISEB, FAMS, FIAMS, FNCCP, FCAI, FIMSA, FIAB, FICS, FUPDA, FIACM, FICP, FCGP, FISC, Professor & Head, Department of Respiratory Medicine, King George's Medical University, UP, Lucknow, India, Honorary professor, IMA,IMA-CGP and IMA-AMS.
- Figured in top 2% scientist of the world as per world ranking by Stanford University, California, USA.
- President, Indian College of Allergy Asthma and Applied Immunology (2018-2020)
- President, National College of Chest Physician (India) (2019-2020)
- President Indian Chest Society (2016-17)
- President, Medical Science Section, Indian Science Congress (2013)
- Member, Special Task Force for Corona Control, KGMU, Lucknow
- Author of 16 Books, 59 Chapters and more than 500 research publications.
- US Patents 02, Guide/Co-guide of more than 165 MD/MDS/PhD Students.
- Awarded with more than 120 awards till date
- Related with more than 20 NGO’s for charitable works.