Dear Researchers, Scholars, and Healthcare Professionals,
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the upcoming issue of the Asian Journal of Diabetology (AJD), Volume 24, Issue 3. AJD is a leading peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research on diabetes and related metabolic disorders. We invite researchers and experts from around the world to contribute their original research articles, reviews, and clinical studies to this esteemed journal.
Scope of the Journal: AJD covers a wide range of topics related to diabetes, including but not limited to:
- Diabetes epidemiology and public health
- Basic and clinical research in diabetes
- Diabetic complications and comorbidities
- Prevention and management of diabetes
- Advances in diabetes therapeutics
- Nutrition and lifestyle interventions
- Diabetes in special populations
- Diabetes education and patient care
- Innovations in diabetes technology
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions
Submission Guidelines: Manuscripts should be submitted electronically through our online submission system at https://ojs.ijcp.in/AJD/about/submissions. Please follow the author guidelines available on the journal's website for formatting and submission requirements.